Auto insurance is the law in Virginia! Drivers with a registered vehicle in the state must comply with state regulations requiring minimum amounts of insurance coverage be carried at all times. The requirement of Virginia auto insurance is designed to alleviate some of the financial strain associated with an automobile accident.
How much Virginia Auto Insurance must I Carry?
To comply with state laws, drivers must carry what is known as a state-required policy that includes the following amounts of coverage:
– $25,000/$50,000 Bodily Injury
– $20,000 Property Damage
– $25,000/ $50,000 Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
Instead of carrying Virginia auto insurance, drivers in the state may opt to pay a uninsured motor vehicle fee upfront. The fee is $500 and provides ability to drive uninsured for 12-months. Drivers opting to pay the fee versus carry auto insurance should remember they are liable for the total costs of any accidents they cause while driving uninsured.
How to Find a Virginia Auto Insurance Provider
Finding an insurance provider isn’t difficult. What is difficult, however, is finding the best Virginia auto insurance provider. It is little secret that not all insurance providers are created the same. If you fail to research, it is anyone’s guess the type of company you’ll find yourself dealing with soon. Costs of insuring with the first company that comes along is another issue of concern. When the time to compare is taken, you eliminate spending an arm and a leg on insurance coverage with the wrong company.
See freevirginiaquotes.com/virginia-auto-insurance/ for safe, fast and affordable quotes.
The best Virginia auto insurance provider is one that offers valuable protection at great prices, but that’s not all. A good insurer is one whom is there for you after an accident, when you have questions, and at all other times. What can you do to find the best Virginia auto insurance provider?
- Ask Around: Friends, co-workers, family members, and others closest to you are oftentimes great sources of information, so why not ask if they know a great company to provide you with Virginia auto insurance. What is there to lose?
- Internet: The Internet is a free tool that you should use when it is time to find an insurance agency that won’t let you down. On the web, you can research various companies, request estimates and compare prices, read reviews, and lots more. The result is insuring your automobile with the best Virginia auto insurance company around, and this is all the easier at freevirginiaquotes.com
- Check the Records: A check with the Better Business Bureau (BBB,) Automobile Insurers Agency, and other sources is always beneficial, making it possible for you to learn valuable information before signing on the dotted line of an insurance contract.